You may or may not know this about me, but I can be quite sensitive. I'm not going to go into the details, but one such example is my feelings on the seasons. I love all the seasons (some more than others), but they all bring out different aspects of my personality. In the spring and summer I tend to be more romantic and optimistic. In the fall and winter I'm more reflective and calm. In my current reflective and calm state (and the strange and bizarre drama that seems to be unfolding around me...which I feel powerless to control), I've started another blog. I'll keep writing in this one, but I needed a reflective, bitter, sarcastic, and snarkey outlet to go with my fresh start outlet (lets face it, I'm not always feeling positive about the world). However, in an attempt to avoid deflowering my lovely magical blog (which has begun to happen), I'm going guns blazing to a different blog for these other reflections. They're too tonally different to stick together and this way I don't feel sad at what I'm forcing on to the blog that keeps me hopeful.
So, anyway, the other side of my persona is to be found at http://thebitterbarn.blogspot.com/
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment