Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween, Happy

Well, it's official. I just had the happiest and healthiest (emotionally at any rate) Halloween of the last 5 years. My Minnie Mouse costume was a huge hit, there was no drama, Joe and I talked like friends again (whew!), Hugh Hefner showed up (many celebrities were scheduled to appear), lots of yummy food was consumed (Including delicious witch's mucus guacamole, el diablo salsa (muy en fuego), and aged eyeballs (my stuffed mushrooms were by far the biggest hit of the night and since my internet wasn't working I had to guess on the proportion of ingredients...go me!)), and we discovered this awesome little alcove in the yard of my house (it was getting hot in my apartment and still in the 40s outside).

Minnie Me


Heff and all his bunnies


Seth and Cade showed up for a brief appearance


Minnie Blue Eyes


Kerry, 80's Queen of Hearts, succumbs to her inevitable zombie attack


For more photos, check out the whole album :)

4 comments:

Alicia (Our Many Colored Moments) said...

You look sooo cute!

sarugh said...

OOOhhh, yay I;m glad it went over so well. I wish I could have been in three places at once, but at least you did use my genius food ideas, yes those were mine..... Heehee. AND your costume was stellar.

Dana said...

thanks chicas! And thanks Sar for lending me your genius. You know...I still have some el diablo salsa with your name on it...

~Wamp said...

I'm more of an auditory learner, which means I want you to call me on the phone and tell me how awesome your party was :D (And actually, that was a total lie, I'm a haptic learner).